Relocation Strategies Cincinnati was selected to create the budget, plan, and manage the relocation of AK Steel’s 330 employee headquarters from Middletown, Ohio to West Chester, Ohio. Although our main responsibility was the coordination of the physical move of furniture and contents, additionally, the RSI team created RFP’s for furniture vendor selection, IT vendor selection, commercial mover and packing materials vendor selection.
Relocation Strategies also coordinated the purchase of 40 used office desk sets and 80 used chairs. On the construction management portion of the project, RSI worked closely with Duke Realty Construction for the completion of the post move punch list.
• AK Steel – Corporate Offices
Scope of Services
• Move Management – Office
• Move Budget Assessment
• Project Schedule and Coordination
• On site Project Management
• Procurement of Used Office Furniture
• 180,000 SF – 330 Employees
• Utilizing existing and new furniture
• Search for and Purchase used furniture
• Maintaining daily office operations during the transition
• One Year