Monti Inc. | Carthage, Ohio to Norwood, Ohio
Relocation Strategies Cincinnati was selected on a consultant basis to create the budget, plan, and manage the relocation of Monti’s Corporate Headquarters & Production Facility from Carthage, Ohio to Norwood, Ohio. Our main responsibility was the coordination of the physical move of machinery within the production facility and the finished goods/raw materials contents. All while ensuring a sound transition in relation to over 900 hours of weekly production and meeting customer fulfilment demands. Additionally, the RSI team created RFP’s for all vendor selection: IT vendor, industrial mover, rigging & trucking services, and packing materials vendor selection.
Overall, RSI was able to manage 145 van loads, 100 flatbed loads and 5 oversize load executions from origin to destination in a period of just under four weeks.
• Monti Inc. – Corporate Headquarters & Production Facility
Scope of Services
• Move Budget Assessment
• Project Schedule and Coordination
• Move Management – Office
• Industrial Move Management – Production Facility
• On site Project Management
• Rigging Logistics Services
• 160,000 Sq. Ft. to 240,000 Sq. Ft.
• 150 Employees
• Electro-Mechanical Machinery Disconnect – Reconnect
• Source & Installation of Pallet Racking System
• Maintaining Production Operations
• RFP/RFQ Network Infrastructure
o Production & Office
• Implementation of All Audio & Visual Components
• Eight Months